Durham family escapes from burning home
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham fire officials are trying to figure out what caused a family out of their home Saturday.
Investigators say it happened around 4:30 p.m. in the 2200 block of Cedar Grove Drive.
The fire started in the garage, destroying it and a car inside.
Officials say the entire house is full of smoke damage.
The family was able to make it out safely; no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
north carolina news, durham county news, fire, local/state
- Couple charged after meth lab found in home
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 2 min ago
- NC woman to climb Kilimanjaro to focus on diabetes 31 min ago
- Cooper asks NC court to intervene in rate increase 39 min ago
- Warehouse fire cause explained
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following rape?
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets