North Carolina museum to show photos from Durham Bulls' 2013 season
RALEIGH, N.C. -- The North Carolina Museum of Art will exhibit photographs and video taken by 10 artists that chronicle the Durham Bulls' 2013 season.
The exhibit, "Bull City Summer," opens Sunday. It features work by nationally and internationally acclaimed photographers who documented the Bulls' 72 home games.
Photographs and video also will be exhibited later at CAM Raleigh and the American Tobacco Campus's Crowe Lobby Gallery, located beside the ballpark.
Project director Sam Stephenson most recently did the Jazz Loft Project about a legendary jazz haunt in New York City in the late 1950s and 1960s. He says "Bull City Summer" developed from his desire to document something current.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, durham bulls, local/state
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help