Super Bowl has troopers on lookout for drunk drivers
February 2, 2013 -- Illinois state troopers will be on the lookout for drunk drivers this Super Bowl weekend.
Nationally, the Super Bowl ranks as the second-most dangerous time of the year for drunk driving fatalities, just behind New Year's Day.
Illinois State Police say last year they issued more than 1,000 tickets during Super Bowl weekend.
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles