State-of-the-art van will help state police crime scene investigators
February 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Illinois State Police have a new high tech tool to help crime scene investigators.
It's refurbished 19-foot van that can help with every aspect of evidence collection at the scene of a major crime.
The van is equipped with the tools needed to process a crime scene and state-of-the-art technology to label evidence and file it directly into the computer database.
The vehicle will serve McHenry, Lake, Kane, Cook, Will and Kankakee counties.
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help