Illinois State Treasurer auctioning unclaimed property
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Illinois state officials are set to auction off thousands of pieces of unclaimed property next week.
Illinois State Treasurer Dan Rutherford said Friday more than 12,000 items will be up for grabs.
The auction will feature gold coins, emerald jewelry and a four-leaf clover in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
The auction runs from Monday to Friday next week.
- Slow moving thunderstorms linger Monday 50 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- ABC 11 Match Madness to help cancer patients 40 min ago
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Cancer returns for child who gave gifts to patients
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip