Illinois State Treasurer auctioning unclaimed property
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Illinois state officials are set to auction off thousands of pieces of unclaimed property next week.
Illinois State Treasurer Dan Rutherford said Friday more than 12,000 items will be up for grabs.
The auction will feature gold coins, emerald jewelry and a four-leaf clover in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
The auction runs from Monday to Friday next week.
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help