Governor Quinn in Mexico for trade mission
April 3, 2013 -- Illinois Governor Pat Quinn is in Mexico on a trade mission, hoping to increase business between Illinois and Mexico.
The governor and a delegation of Illinois business leaders left from O'Hare Airport Wednesday morning.
They will meet with potential trade partners as well as members of the Mexican government.
The delegation is expected to return to Chicago on Saturday.
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help