Semis overturn near Rochelle on Reagan ramp
April 10, 2013 (OGLE COUNTY, Ill.) -- Illinois State Police say multiple semi-trucks overturned where I-88 intersects with I-39 near Rochelle in Ogle County.
There was no immediate word on injuries. There were storms going through at the time of the crash, and wind is believed to be the cause.
Southbound I-39 was closed between I-88 and Route 64 with detours onto Route 251 but reopened before 11 a.m.
One report says over a dozen semis had overturned. At least six overturned on the Reagan Tollway ramp alone.
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75