Charges filed in death of Trooper Kyle Deatherage on I-55
April 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Johnny B. Felton, Jr., 52, is charged with reckless driving in a crash that killed Illinois State Police Trooper Kyle Deatherage.
Deatherage, 32, was struck by a semi tractor-trailer truck on I-55 at milepost 62 near Litchfield, which is about 55 miles northeast of St. Louis, Mo., on November 26, 2012. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Felton faces two felony charges, including reckless homicide and operating a commercial motor vehicle without a valid license. Felton's commercial license issued out of Georgia permitted intrastate commerce only, officials said.
Felton was arrested on April 23, 2013. His bond was set at $250,000.00 on the two charges.
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn 1 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63 5 min ago
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help