Illinois Tollway may charge Ind. EZPass drivers fee
April 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Rates for Indiana drivers who use the EZ Pass on the Illinois Tollway may soon go up.
Illinois Tollway I-Pass customers have to pay a 3-cent transaction fee whenever they pay a toll on the Chicago Skyway or Indiana Toll Road. But E-Z Pass customers don't have to pay those fees on Illinois Tollways.
State officials may soon change that.
Next month, an Illinois Toll Highway Authority Committee will look into charging EZ Pass customers from Indiana a transaction fee.
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help