University of Illinois blowgun dart shootings injure 2 on campus
August 22, 2013 (CHAMPAIGN, Ill.) -- Champaign police said two people have been shot with blowgun darts as they walked on the University of Illinois campus.
Police say both victims were shot Tuesday in the same area in the central part of the campus.
The first dart hit a 20-year-old woman on her left forearm as she walked through a cross walk.
The second dart hit a 35-year-old man on his left forearm.
No arrests have been made in the incidents.
- Bicycle Man's legacy lives on
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- San Francisco transit, union leaders reach deal 27 min ago
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation
- Target offers apology discount this weekend
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AAA Carolinas expects record travel by Tar Heels
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 21 min ago
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help