Police search for missing college student in La.
Investigators into the disappearance of a Louisiana student, Michaela "Mickey" Shunick, believe they have surveillance video showing her on a bicycle the night she disappeared, and they are trying to track down information about a white pickup truck seen on the same video.
The surveillance images appear to corroborate elements of the timeline surrounding Shunick's last known whereabouts because it is believed they show her riding her bicycle home from a friend's house at 1:47 and 1:48 a.m. on Saturday, May 19, as the friend had described.
The images show the bicyclist believed to be Shunick, a 22-year-old senior anthropology major at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, on St. John Street and St. Landry Street in Lafayette, La.
According to a news release from the Lafayette Police Department, "Investigators are seeking information regarding a white newer model four door pickup truck, which was captured on video after Mickey Shunick traveled on both streets."
- Burglars nab Raleigh gun store again
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Cumberland County church seeks new home
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy 58 min ago
- Duke gets funds to develop diverse scientists
- US 321 to remain open during Memorial Day weekend
- NBC's Brian Williams addresses Elon Class of '13
- Ohio kidnap case hero not endorsing free burgers
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon 11 min ago
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville