Mom who glued girl admits abuse
DALLAS -- A mother pleaded guilty to first degree injury to a child after reportedly gluing her 2-year-old daughter's hands to a wall and beating her.
Dallas police said Elizabeth Escalona beat her daughter into a coma after frustration with potty training problems, The Associated Press reported.
"I have no comment and only God can judge me. That's all I gotta say," Escalona said Thursday outside court.
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip 39 min ago
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in' 59 min ago
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards 28 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Medical emergency eyed in Va. parade crash
- Ex-Pa. officer once hailed as hero faces charges
- abcnews: First lady makes light of husband's failures
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank