Customers called 'fat girls' on restaurant bill
The dinner bill for three friends at Chilly D's Restaurant stung, but it wasn't the price -- printed on the top of the receipt were the words "Fat Girls".
"I got the bill, I was looking at bill [and] I was like, 'Why does this receipt say 'fat girls?'" customer Christine Duran said.
The friends had dined out at the Stockton, Calif., restaurant, which is a part of the Cameo Casino Restaurant, on Thursday. The bill lists charges for three tri-tips with fries and three sodas, for a total of $25.50. A bartender named Jeff had apparently typed in "Fat Girls" to keep track of their bill.
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil 6 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse 1 min ago
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy? 15 min ago
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought 33 min ago
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder 10 min ago
- Man charged with attempted murder, arson
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Man likely won't be tried for wife's murder
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Raleigh family gets new home for holidays
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy?
14 min ago
- Are movies making your kids fat?
24 min ago
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to...
50 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help