Raging airplane passenger duct taped to seat
The pitfalls of apparently mixing alcohol and air travel were taken to a new level when an evidently intoxicated man was constrained to his seat with duct tape on an international flight.
Iceland Air said the man went on a rampage on a New Year's Eve flight from Reykjavik to New York, hitting, screaming at and spitting on other passengers.
Passengers took matter into their own hands, taping the man to his seat.
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help