Stuart Scott battles cancer again
NEW YORK (WTVD) -- ESPN anchor Stuart Scott is battling cancer again.
Scott, a UNC graduate, tweeted Monday evening that his cancer is back and that he's undergoing chemotherapy every two weeks.
Scott said he's still at work, though.
Last month, Scott was in Raleigh to tour the Jimmy V Therapeutics Lab, where cancer research is being done.
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75