Dad charged with killing driver who killed his sons
ALVIN, Texas -- A father who lost his two young sons in a traffic accident has now been charged with killing the driver responsible.
On December 7, 2012, at about 11:30pm, David Barajas was traveling on County Road 144 in Brazoria County with his family when their truck broke down. Barajas and his two sons, David, 12, and Caleb, 11, were pushing the truck when a car rear-ended their vehicle.
One boy died at the scene, and the other was flown to a hospital in the medical center, where he was pronounced dead. Barajas suffered non life threatening injuries.
- Crews work to restore power, clean up damage 2 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help