Dad charged with killing driver who killed his sons
ALVIN, Texas -- A father who lost his two young sons in a traffic accident has now been charged with killing the driver responsible.
On December 7, 2012, at about 11:30pm, David Barajas was traveling on County Road 144 in Brazoria County with his family when their truck broke down. Barajas and his two sons, David, 12, and Caleb, 11, were pushing the truck when a car rear-ended their vehicle.
One boy died at the scene, and the other was flown to a hospital in the medical center, where he was pronounced dead. Barajas suffered non life threatening injuries.
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos