Rubio raises $100,000 off water bottle
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., has hauled in some serious cash since his water sipping moment Tuesday during the Republican response to the State of the Union.
Reclaim America, Rubio's PAC, has raised more than $100,000 by selling more than 3,450 water bottles since Wednesday, a source close to Rubio confirmed to ABC News. The white water bottles, which bear the name "RUBIO" in bright red letters, come with a minimum donation of $25.
"Send the liberal detractors a message that not only does Marco Rubio inspire you & he hydrates you too," the donation request read.
- Three arrested in north Raleigh murder 12 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Lightning sparks Raleigh apartment fire
- Candidates for Wake superintendent narrowed to 3
- Request for mistrial in McNeill case denied
- Forensic expert reads emails from Janet Abaroa
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' - who won season 16?
- NC attorney general warns of disaster relief scams
- Parents push to get Enloe students back in school
- Good Samaritan law intended to save lives
- Michael Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- North Carolina schools prepare for tornadoes