Rubio raises $100,000 off water bottle
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., has hauled in some serious cash since his water sipping moment Tuesday during the Republican response to the State of the Union.
Reclaim America, Rubio's PAC, has raised more than $100,000 by selling more than 3,450 water bottles since Wednesday, a source close to Rubio confirmed to ABC News. The white water bottles, which bear the name "RUBIO" in bright red letters, come with a minimum donation of $25.
"Send the liberal detractors a message that not only does Marco Rubio inspire you & he hydrates you too," the donation request read.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help