Why is your dog laughing?
Does your pet talk to you? Probably, but there's a problem. You don't speak the same language.
That's a little inconvenient when it comes to the family mutt, but it could pose a major problem for researches around the world.
The workhorse in scientific laboratories is the lowly rodent and it has helped illuminate everything from diseases to drugs to human emotions, but new research suggests scientists have not been getting the full story. It turns out that rats speak a language that, until now, was understood only by other rats.
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars 21 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers 6 min ago
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- NCDOT: Bonner Bridge could reopen next week
- Appeal heard in Jason Young case
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help