Topless barber charged with unlicensed cosmetology
LONGMONT, Colo. -- A woman who allegedly offered topless hairstyling services in northern Colorado faces criminal charges. But police say the problem isn't cutting hair without a top. It's cutting hair without a license.
The Longmont Times-Call reports 46-year old Suzette Hall was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of practicing cosmetology without a license.
Hall's former partner says she advertised $45 topless haircuts online.
According to the arrest warrant, the former partner called police about the topless styling because she "did not believe this was safe or proper."
Police weren't able to turn up any Craigslist ads.
Hall's ex-husband told police she set up shop in Loveland and offered services as "Rebel Barber." He told police she applied for "a nude license for hairstylists," but no such license exists.
- Ice, rain, wind causing slick roads, delays, outages 9 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help