Another Perdue campaign donor indicted
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- There are new details about the money scandal involving former Gov. Bev Perdue's campaign.
Monday afternoon, the Wake County Grand Jury indicted Charles Fulenwider, a donor, for allegedly scheming to use unreported funds to pay the salary of a Perdue campaign staffer.
Fulenwider is the third man indicted in the case. The other two, Buzzy Stubbs and Robert Caldwell, will be back in court Wednesday on their charges.
Perdue, herself, has never been implicated.
bev perdue, inside politics, ed crump
- Two dead in Wendell home 48 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Residents told of arsenic in water 22 min ago
- Community comes together to fight for Maddison 25 min ago
- Arrest warrants issued in Gates Four shooting
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Jeopardy! Clue Crew visits Raleigh
- ACC tournament to move to New York?
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection 42 min ago
- New Scrabble words sought
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- Driver trapped after hitting tractor trailer
- Residents told of arsenic in water
20 min ago
- Community comes together to fight for...
24 min ago