Another Perdue campaign donor indicted
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- There are new details about the money scandal involving former Gov. Bev Perdue's campaign.
Monday afternoon, the Wake County Grand Jury indicted Charles Fulenwider, a donor, for allegedly scheming to use unreported funds to pay the salary of a Perdue campaign staffer.
Fulenwider is the third man indicted in the case. The other two, Buzzy Stubbs and Robert Caldwell, will be back in court Wednesday on their charges.
Perdue, herself, has never been implicated.
bev perdue, inside politics, ed crump
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help