NCSU Women's Basketball Team spreads holiday cheer
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- The N.C. State Women's Basketball Team spent their Saturday spreading holiday cheer in Wake County.
The Healing Place in Raleigh held its annual Christmas party Saturday afternoon, and the players helped serve guests food and handed out presents to kids.
Every night, The Healing Place takes in about 300 people with substance abuse problems. The center provides long-term support for those who want to change their lives and support themselves.
nc state basketball, wake county, sports
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day 42 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River 25 min ago
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles
- Travelers hit the road for Memorial Day...
38 min ago
- Cumberland County church seeks new home
30 min ago