Collins vows to build a winner at Northwestern
Chris Collins says he's ready to put his own stamp on a program and vows to build a winner at Northwestern.
EVANSTON, Ill. -- Chris Collins says he's ready to put his own stamp on a program and vows to build a winner at Northwestern.
He also insisted the potential to succeed is there despite the outdated facilities and high academic standards.
With his dad Doug watching from the front row, Collins said he's "not afraid of the work that needs to be done."
The school hired Collins last week, hoping he can lead the Wildcats to the NCAA tournament and into the upper echelon of the Big Ten. He replaces Bill Carmody.
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake 1 min ago
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested 10 min ago
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale 31 min ago
- Bank robbed in Franklinton
- 4th of July celebration returning to Ft. Bragg
- Police: 1 man, 1 woman died at South by Southwest
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Be the Match Registry helps save 7 year...
17 min ago
- Durham school bus involved in accident
58 min ago
- Bunn High School student helps special...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos