Chol leaving Arizona after sophomore season
Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.
Chol has yet to decide which school to transfer to, according to the school.
A 6-foot-9 power forward, Chol was part of coach Sean Miller's stellar 2011 recruiting class and was a regular in the rotation as a freshman.
But Miller signed another top recruiting class before last season, one that included three of the top incoming big men, and Chol's minutes dropped.
Chol averaged 1.9 points in 28 games in 2012-13, playing 8.5 minutes per game.
Forward Grant Jerrett, part of Arizona's 2012 class, declared for the NBA draft last month.
- Police investigate pedestrian hit-and-run accident
- Crews work to restore power, clean up damage
- Photos: Ice topples trees, leaves trail of damage
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Four men charged in Raleigh stabbing
- Missing Md. girl found; father charged with murder
- Pistorius trial hears damaging testimony
- 4 nations urge US gas exports amid Ukraine crisis
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos