Air Force coach Pilipovich agrees to contract
Air Force basketball coach Dave Pilipovich has agreed to a five-year contract.
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Air Force basketball coach Dave Pilipovich has agreed to a five-year contract.
Athletic director Dr. Hans Mueh announced the deal Wednesday.
The 49-year-old Pilipovich took over the Falcons as interim coach in February 2012, when Jeff Reynolds was relieved of his duties and became the full head coach that March. He was 2-6 at the end of the 2011-12 season and directed the team to an 18-14 mark last season.
- Abaroa agrees to plea deal
- Police block off Raleigh gas station
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence
- 4 year old tells police brother attacked him
- Mother of child struck, killed speaks to ABC11
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm norovirus at Asheville school
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy 2 min ago
- Video: Cumberland Schools want stop to tenure law
- Felony charges unlikely in Gates Four...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos