Liberty sign G-F Katelan Redmon of Gonzaga
The New York Liberty signed guard-forward Katelan Redmon on Thursday.NEW YORK -- The New York Liberty signed guard-forward Katelan Redmon on Thursday.
The former Gonzaga star was a third-round selection, 36th overall, by the Liberty in this year's WNBA draft. She appeared in one preseason game for New York, scoring 10 points on 5 of 6 shooting in 16 minutes against Connecticut before being waived during training camp on May 27.
The 6-foot-1 Redmon averaged 13.8 points and 5.4 rebounds in three years with the Lady Bulldogs. She began her collegiate career at Washington and led the team in scoring (11.8) during her one season in 2007-08.
The Liberty waived veteran guard Kelly Miller on Monday.
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 1 min ago
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Bank robbed in Franklinton
- 4th of July celebration returning to Ft. Bragg
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos