Yori bonus to exceed $75K if Huskers advance
Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
Yori already has earned $61,250 in extra money under terms of her contract. That includes $31,250 for making the national tournament and $30,000 for advancing through two rounds.
The more the Huskers win in the tournament, the more Yori makes. Yori's bonus would be $76,250 with a win over Duke, $106,250 if Nebraska goes to the Final Four and $131,250 if the Huskers win the national championship.
Yori's bonus incentives are outlined in the five-year contract she signed last August. Her base salary is $673,200.
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU will be part of March Madness
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Plane search expands from Australia to Kazakhstan
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Man shot, killed at Willow Spring bar
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos