Duke extends McCallie's deal through 2019
Duke says it has extended women's basketball coach Joanne P. McCallie's contract through the 2018-19 season.
DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke says it has extended women's basketball coach Joanne P. McCallie's contract through the 2018-19 season.
The school announced McCallie's extension Friday but did not disclose terms, as is customary at the private school.
McCallie has a 174-35 record in six seasons at Duke and has won three Atlantic Coast Conference tournament titles in the past four years. She has taken the Blue Devils to the NCAA tournament each year and has reached four straight regional finals.
McCallie says she and her family are "thrilled to extend our time in Durham and to represent Duke."
- Easter sunrise service held at State Capitol
- $1M NC lottery winner says not much has changed
- Franklin Graham: Gays can go to heaven if they repent
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
- Dozens showed up to help Locklear's family
- Officials say security tight for Boston Marathon
- Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date
- Hometown favorite wants to win Boston, for Boston
- Man detained after threats at LA Times building
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos