Sun acquire Pedersen from Shock for pick
The Connecticut Sun acquired forward Kayla Pedersen from the Tulsa Shock for a second round pick in next season's WNBA draft.
UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- The Connecticut Sun acquired forward Kayla Pedersen from the Tulsa Shock for a second-round pick in next season's WNBA draft.
She played 10 minutes in Tulsa's win over Chicago on Thursday, scoring two points and grabbing three rebounds.
The Stanford graduate was averaging 4.1 points and 4.0 rebounds this season.
Pedersen was the seventh pick in the 2011 WNBA draft and left the Cardinal as the all-time leading rebounder. She also scored 1,941 points in her college career -- the seventh highest total at the school.
The Sun waived Ashley Walker to make room for Pedersen.
- Abaroa agrees to plea deal
- Police block off Raleigh gas station
- No charges in Durham police shooting 23 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence
- 4 year old tells police brother attacked him
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy 9 min ago
- Mother of child struck, killed speaks to ABC11
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm norovirus at Asheville school
- Felony charges unlikely in Gates Four...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos