Mercury's Taylor has surgery on right knee
Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
The Australian is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which could put her out for the remainder of the season. The WNBA regular season ends on Sept. 15.
The surgery was performed by team orthopedist Dr. Evan Lederman. Taylor was sidelined for the entire 2012 season with a left knee injury.
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project 7 min ago
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots 33 min ago
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- ABC11 channel changes coming to Time Warner customers
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
12 min ago
- 2 shot in Gates Four community
10 min ago
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos