Mercury's Taylor has surgery on right knee
Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
The Australian is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which could put her out for the remainder of the season. The WNBA regular season ends on Sept. 15.
The surgery was performed by team orthopedist Dr. Evan Lederman. Taylor was sidelined for the entire 2012 season with a left knee injury.
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following rape?
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Couple charged after meth lab found in home
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos