Ex-Ga. Tech WR Greene to walk on at Ohio St.
Former Georgia Tech wide receiver Jeff Greene will transfer and walk on at Ohio State, his high school coach told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Thursday.
Greene left the Yellow Jackets in December in what was termed a mutual decision.
He finished the semester at Georgia Tech, Starr's Mill coach Chad Phillips told the newspaper. Phillips said he expects Greene to enroll at Ohio State this summer.
Greene, who will have to sit out in 2013 and has two seasons of eligibility remaining, led Georgia Tech wide receivers with 18 receptions for 284 yards last year, and he scored two touchdowns.
"At least he's moving on and going to try to get an education," Phillips told the Journal-Constitution.
- Video: Easter celebration to take place in Durham
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column
- Doomed ferry's sharp turn, slow evacuation probed
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Why married women cheat
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows 11 min ago
- Ukrainian militia rejects calls to leave buildings
- NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos