Player accused of rape now at Alcorn St.
Former Vanderbilt football player Jaborian "Tip" McKenzie, who is facing rape charges in Nashville, Tenn., is playing football again at Alcorn State.
McKenzie, who is from Woodville, Miss., returned three kickoffs for 80 yards against Mississippi State last weekend in a 51-7 loss. McKenzie is not on the current roster posted on Alcorn State's website, but made his debut with Alcorn State last weekend against the Bulldogs.
McKenzie, 19, and three other former players are charged with raping an unconscious 21-year-old Vanderbilt student at a campus dormitory in June. Vanderbilt officials learned of the incident checking surveillance video for another matter. The four were dismissed from the university June 29.
The story was first reported by The Nashville Post.
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos