Longhorns QB Ash (head) back at practice
A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
AUSTIN, Texas -- A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
Ash is still being evaluated for Saturday's game against Kansas State. He left in the fourth quarter of Texas' loss to BYU two weeks ago. Because he still had concussion symptoms, Texas kept him away from the stadium last week when the Longhorns lost to Mississippi. Senior Case McCoy started in his place.
Ash has accounted for seven touchdowns in two games, passing for six and running 55 yards for another score.
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos