Peavy to miss 2nd start in row; DL possible
Jake Peavy will miss a second consecutive start for the Chicago White Sox because of back spasms.
The team announced the right-hander has been scratched from his start Monday against Kansas City.
Peavy has not pitched since April 26 after being scratched from a Thursday start when his back stiffened up while warming up. He is 3-1 with a 3.38 ERA in five starts this season.
White Sox manager Robin Ventura says a trip to the disabled list is a possibility for the three-time All-Star.
- New bill aims to curb overzealous photoshopping 47 min ago
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- NC woman to climb Kilimanjaro to focus on diabetes
- Cooper asks NC court to intervene in rate increase
- Warehouse fire cause explained
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos