Peavy to miss 2nd start in row; DL possible
Jake Peavy will miss a second consecutive start for the Chicago White Sox because of back spasms.
The team announced the right-hander has been scratched from his start Monday against Kansas City.
Peavy has not pitched since April 26 after being scratched from a Thursday start when his back stiffened up while warming up. He is 3-1 with a 3.38 ERA in five starts this season.
White Sox manager Robin Ventura says a trip to the disabled list is a possibility for the three-time All-Star.
- Hazmat scare at Raleigh gas station over 27 min ago
- Abaroa agrees to plea deal
- No charges in Durham police shooting
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence 2 min ago
- 4-year-old tells police brother attacked him
- Tests confirm norovirus at Asheville school 6 min ago
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Mother of child struck, killed speaks to ABC11
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Soldiers find human remains scattered in...
23 min ago
- Hazmat scare at Raleigh gas station over
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos