Puig out of Dodgers lineup with hip soreness
Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig is out of the Los Angeles lineup because of a sore left hip.
LOS ANGELES -- Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig is out of the Los Angeles lineup because of a sore left hip.
Puig wasn't starting against Colorado on Saturday.
The outfielder left Friday night's game after four innings. His hip has troubled him since he ran into the fence making a catch on July 3.
Puig is hitting .392 with eight home runs and 19 RBIs.
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos