Sources: Rockets, R. Brewer agree to terms
The Houston Rockets have agreed to terms with free-agent guard Ronnie Brewer, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.
Sources told ESPN.com that the Rockets struck an agreement Monday on a two-year partially guaranteed deal with the defensive specialist, who played for the New York Knicks and Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
Houston has been filling out its bench with a variety of bargain signings since winning last month's Dwight Howard sweepstakes. Oklahoma City acquired Brewer from the Knicks at the trade deadline but played him sparingly, using him in only one playoff game.
- Fire truck rams California eatery; 14 injured
- Family of Fayetteville Navy Yard shooting victim files suit 2 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Freeze warning issued for early Thursday
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos