Sources: Rockets, R. Brewer agree to terms
The Houston Rockets have agreed to terms with free-agent guard Ronnie Brewer, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.
Sources told ESPN.com that the Rockets struck an agreement Monday on a two-year partially guaranteed deal with the defensive specialist, who played for the New York Knicks and Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
Houston has been filling out its bench with a variety of bargain signings since winning last month's Dwight Howard sweepstakes. Oklahoma City acquired Brewer from the Knicks at the trade deadline but played him sparingly, using him in only one playoff game.
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain 11 min ago
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- Deal on Dix property could be revived
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- DWI suspect appears in Raleigh courtroom
- Holder: Heroin an urgent 'public health crisis'
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Suspicious package found at Goodyear plant
- Powerful quake shakes Northern California
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos