Report: Odom exits rehab center after day
NBA veteran Lamar Odom has checked out of a rehabilitation center after just one day, according to a report on People.com.
The report cited sources who said Odom, 33, arrived at the drug and alcohol center Wednesday morning and left Thursday afternoon.
A source told ESPN that Odom was staying at a Los Angeles hotel last week and friends were trying to help him deal with a drug problem. TMZ had reported that he was missing for 72 hours after a fight with his wife, Khloe Kardashian Odom. Odom's agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday.
TMZ also reported that people close to Odom feared he was involved with drugs.
Odom was arrested early Aug. 30 on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to police. He was jailed on $15,000 bail and released at that time.
Odom had his best years during his seven seasons with the Lakers, beginning in 2004-05. The team won NBA championships in 2009 and '10, and Odom won the NBA's sixth man award in 2011.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Video: Cumberland Schools want stop to tenure law
- Aunt of slain 4-year-old girl testifies
- General's defense to try for plea deal in sex case
- Voting rights rally held in Raleigh
- Sanford teen shot in face
- 2 governors, lawmakers say goodbye to Sen. Nesbitt
- J. Staal, Tlusty lead Hurricanes over Rangers
- Justice Department probing GM recall
- Police search for man who solicited sex act from boy
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos