Pelicans waive journeyman forward Carney
The New Orleans Pelicans have waived journeyman forward Rodney Carney.
The 6-foot-7 Carney has played for five teams, averaging 5.9 points and two rebounds in 15.4 minutes in 299 games. He was drafted 16th overall by the Chicago Bulls out of Memphis in 2006.
Before joining New Orleans, Carney played for Philadelphia, Minnesota, Golden State and Memphis.
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos