Pelicans waive journeyman forward Carney
The New Orleans Pelicans have waived journeyman forward Rodney Carney.
The 6-foot-7 Carney has played for five teams, averaging 5.9 points and two rebounds in 15.4 minutes in 299 games. He was drafted 16th overall by the Chicago Bulls out of Memphis in 2006.
Before joining New Orleans, Carney played for Philadelphia, Minnesota, Golden State and Memphis.
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up 30 min ago
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory 32 min ago
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following rape?
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Couple charged after meth lab found in home 38 min ago
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos