Nuggets PG Lawson has domestic case dropped
The domestic violence case against Denver Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson has been dropped.
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office, said Tuesday that, "based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice."
Lawson and his girlfriend were arrested following a fight at their home in August.
At media day nearly two weeks ago, Lawson said he was ready to put the incident behind him. Lawson said: "This is what I live for, the basketball court. This is my safe haven."
The Nuggets play an exhibition game against the Los Angeles Lakers in Ontario, Calif., on Tuesday night.
- Pope baptizes 10 in Easter Vigil
- Tennessee ammunition plant explosion ruled accidental.
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Garcia Marquez book sales soar after his death
- New bill aims to curb overzealous photoshopping
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos