Report: Scobee, Jaguars resume contract talks
The Jacksonville Jaguars and kicker Josh Scobee have resumed contract talks, a source familiar with the situation told the Florida Times-Union on Thursday.
The Jaguars placed the franchise tag on Scobee in March, meaning he will have to play for $2.88 million this season if the sides can't agree to an extension by July 16.
Scobee has skipped the Jaguars' entire offseason program but has said he won't miss any regular-season games, according to the Times-Union.
Scobee, 30, is entering his ninth season in the NFL.
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow 46 min ago
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill 11 min ago
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville crash
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Traffic returns to Wash. bridge that collapsed
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- Controversy after Wake Schools announces...
9 min ago
- NC first lady urges Senate action on...
27 min ago
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos