Cards release starting RG Snyder after 1 year
The Arizona Cardinals have released guard Adam Snyder after taking two players at his position in last week's draft.
Snyder, who started 14 games last season, became expendable after the Cardinals used the No. 7 overall pick to take North Carolina guard Jonathan Cooper and a fourth-round pick on James Madison's Earl Watford.
Snyder signed as a free agent before the 2012 season.
Arizona also signed three linebackers, three cornerbacks, two offensive tackles and a nose tackle.
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets 27 min ago
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
27 min ago
- Alliance says Raleigh downtown has lot to...
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos