Cards release starting RG Snyder after 1 year
The Arizona Cardinals have released guard Adam Snyder after taking two players at his position in last week's draft.
Snyder, who started 14 games last season, became expendable after the Cardinals used the No. 7 overall pick to take North Carolina guard Jonathan Cooper and a fourth-round pick on James Madison's Earl Watford.
Snyder signed as a free agent before the 2012 season.
Arizona also signed three linebackers, three cornerbacks, two offensive tackles and a nose tackle.
- Interim president of St. Augustine's University named
- NCCU bracing for job cuts 22 min ago
- Suspect shoots at deputy in Four Oaks
- Object washes ashore amid Malaysia plane search
- 9th suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping surrenders
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Campbell Univ. president to step down 5 min ago
- Baby for Drew Barrymore
- How Debra Messing lost 20 pounds
- Jet stowaway undetected for hours before departure
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos