Mickelson, Bubba Watson set for Phoenix Open
Two-time champion Phil Mickelson and Masters winner Bubba Watson have committed to play in the Phoenix Open.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Two-time champion Phil Mickelson and Masters winner Bubba Watson have committed to play in the Phoenix Open.
Defending champion Kyle Stanley, 2011 winner Mark Wilson and 2010 champion Hunter Mahan also are entered in the Jan. 31-Feb. 3 event along with Rickie Fowler, Nick Watney, Carl Pettersson, Nicolas Colsaerts and Lucas Glover.
Mickelson won at TPC Scottsdale in 1996 and 2005. The former Arizona State star will open his season Jan. 17-20 in the Humana Challenge in La Quinta, Calif.
- Police investigate stabbing in Raleigh 7 min ago
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Crews work to restore power, clean up damage
44 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos