Three-way tie after Spanish Open first round
Chile's Felipe Aguilar, Denmark's Morten Madsen and France's Gary Stal shot 4-under 68s Thursday to share the first-round lead at the Spanish Open.
Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano was in a group of eight one stroke behind. Sergio Garcia had a 72 that included a double bogey on the par-3 fourth hole. Defending champion Francesco Molinari was two shots off the lead.
Miguel Angel Jimenez shot a 76 in his return to golf after breaking his leg last December while skiing.
- Mistrial declared in Oakwood home invasion trial
- Water pumping from coal ash ponds under scrutiny
- Man charged with Durham woman's murder
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in New York
- Attorney sues North Carolina to raise troopers' pay 41 min ago
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU will be part of March Madness
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament
- Crimea declares independence, seizes property
- Plane search expands from Australia to Kazakhstan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos