Source: Habs, Bouillon contract worth $1.5M
Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.The Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday gave defenseman Francis Bouillon a one-year contract extension.
The deal is reportedly worth $1.5 million, a source told ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun.
Bouillon, 37, has one goals and six assists in 28 games this season. He joined the Habs for a second time as a free agent in 2012. He also played for the Canadiens between 1999 and 2009.
Bouillon has scored 30 goals and added 11 assists in 704 regular season games with Montreal and Nashville, with 489 penalty minutes through his career.
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos