Lehtonen due back in net for Stars on Thursday
Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.DALLAS -- Kari Lehtonen will be back in goal for the Dallas Stars after missing nearly four full games because of a groin injury.
Coach Glen Gulutzan said Wednesday that Lehtonen will be the starting goaltender Thursday night against Vancouver.
The Stars will be without rookie Alex Chiasson, who has six goals and an assist in his seven games. He sustained a shoulder injury in a 5-2 loss at Western Conference-leading Chicago on Monday night.
Dallas, which won five in a row before Chicago, is only two points out of eighth place and a playoff spot with six games to play.
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Video: Cumberland Schools want stop to tenure law
- Aunt of slain 4-year-old girl testifies
- General's defense to try for plea deal in sex case
- Voting rights rally held in Raleigh
- Sanford teen shot in face
- 2 governors, lawmakers say goodbye to Sen. Nesbitt
- J. Staal, Tlusty lead Hurricanes over Rangers
- Justice Department probing GM recall
- Police search for man who solicited sex act from boy
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos