Nicklaus to drop puck for Blue Jackets' opener
After officially opening the Presidents Cup next week at Muirfield Village, Jack Nicklaus will help open the Columbus Blue Jackets' season.
Nicklaus, winner of 73 official PGA Tour victories and a record 18 major championships, will take part in the ceremonial puck drop prior to the Blue Jackets' season opener on Oct. 4 against Calgary at Nationwide Arena.
Play begins on Oct. 3 in the biennial team competition and runs through Oct. 6.
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos