Oilers' Hall (knee injury) likely out 4 weeks
Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall is expected to miss four weeks after injuring his left knee in a game on Saturday.
General manager Craig MacTavish confirmed the injury timeline Tuesday morning through a post on the team's Twitter feed.
GM MacTavish says Taylor Hall is expected to be out four weeks due to his injured left knee.— Edmonton Oilers (@EdmontonOilers) October 22, 2013
Hall, the first overall pick in the 2010 draft, has three goals and five assists in nine games this season. He was hurt on an innocent-looking play in Edmonton's 3-1 win at Ottawa.
- Police: Man tried to kidnap child in Durham 17 min ago
- Raleigh least 'open-minded' about dating
- 284 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Are you smarter than a high schooler?
- Local runners mark marathon bombing anniversary
- Temperatures plummet as cold front moves through
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Storms damage cars, homes in Cumberland County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos