Oilers' Hall (knee injury) likely out 4 weeks
Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall is expected to miss four weeks after injuring his left knee in a game on Saturday.
General manager Craig MacTavish confirmed the injury timeline Tuesday morning through a post on the team's Twitter feed.
GM MacTavish says Taylor Hall is expected to be out four weeks due to his injured left knee.— Edmonton Oilers (@EdmontonOilers) October 22, 2013
Hall, the first overall pick in the 2010 draft, has three goals and five assists in nine games this season. He was hurt on an innocent-looking play in Edmonton's 3-1 win at Ottawa.
- Judge weighs new evidence in Army sex assault case
- Powerful quake shakes Northern California
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- ABC11 channel changes coming to Time Warner customers
- Oakwood home causing neighborhood divide
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Conn. shooter's dad wishes he'd never been born
- Neighborhood blocked off, police search for suspect
- Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Family displaced in Fayetteville house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos