Blues' Paajarvi leaves with upper-body injury
St. Louis left wing Magnus Paajarvi left the Blues' 6-1 win against the Nashville Predators with an upper-body injury.
He did not return to Saturday night's game.
Paajarvi played five shifts in the first period of the game Saturday night, but did not return to the ice following the conclusion of his fifth at 10:44.
He was hit by Nashville's Victor Bartley in the defensive zone at 10:02, but stayed on the ice following the hit.
Alexander Steen had two goals to lead the Blues, who had lost three of four.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Suspect arrested in Sanford man's death 23 min ago
- Police seek security balance for Boston Marathon
- Ex-Christie aides: Withdraw traffic jam subpoenas
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- No consensus on how to notify data breach victims
- North Carolina deciding again on film break future
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Durham shooting sends one man to hospital
- Parker leads No. 4 Duke past No. 14 UNC
- Four teens charged in Raleigh stabbing
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos