Coyotes recall Miele, send Yip down to AHL
10/27 3:51 PM
The Phoenix Coyotes recalled forward Andy Miele from Portland on Sunday and assigned forward Brandon Yip to the American Hockey League affiliate.
The 25-year-old Miele had five goals and three assists in six games for the Pirates this season. He is scoreless in eight career NHL games with the Coyotes.
The 28-year-old Yip had two assists in two games for the Coyotes this season.
- Hazmat scare at Raleigh gas station over 10 min ago
- Abaroa agrees to plea deal
- No charges in Durham police shooting
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Expert: Girl's blood on over 30 items of evidence 43 min ago
- 4-year-old tells police brother attacked him
- Local company to provide experimental drug to boy
- Mother of child struck, killed speaks to ABC11
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm norovirus at Asheville school
- Soldiers find human remains scattered in...
6 min ago
- Hazmat scare at Raleigh gas station over
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos