Man charged with knife, shoe stabbing
HICKORY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Hickory woman is recovering from stab wounds after an alleged attack by her ex-boyfriend.
Police say 21-year-old Cameron Seagle went to his ex-girlfriend's home and waited for her to return early Saturday morning.
When she arrived with a female friend, he attacked the women -- stabbing his ex with a steak knife and then with a stiletto heel that she lost in the struggle. When her friend tried to help, police say Seagle stabbed her too.
After the attack, Seagle fled the scene on foot into some nearby woods.
Both women were taken to the hospital, but their conditions are not known.
Police arrested Seagle Sunday, and he is being held on a $755,000 bond.
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help